Monday, April 29, 2013

Headed Home

After our trip to Bellingrath, we took a detour through Gulf Shores, Alabama on our way home. I had been eager to go to Lulu's for some time to eat and this was a perfect opportunity. It is a fun atmosphere and I wish we could have had more time to enjoy some of the activities they offered. If you ever get the chance to go, I highly recommend it. However, you might want to go a little early as the line was quite long to get in by the time we left.

On our way back home we made a drive through the parking lot of the USS Alabama because Cutter was begging to see the ship and airplanes. I guess he didn't remember going before.

Cutter was very excited to see a Nemo airplane. I never get tired of "seeing" things through his eyes.
Next was a stop at Bass Pro because my kids never get bored with it. They love this shooting range and could easily drain my bank account playing it.
We often forget that Cutter is a lefty and does things a little different than us.
He told us he looked like the guys off Swamp People.
Our final stop was in Pensacola to watch the sunset. Perfect ending to a wonderful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment