Thursday, April 18, 2013

Bowling

During Spring Break we had a couple of days with some "iffy" weather. It was a little cool and cloudy with a chance of rain. We took this opportunity to spend the morning bowling. Tucker and Sailor had both been before but never at this base, but this was Cutter's first time and he sure was excited. I was so pleased at the set up that the base bowling alley offers. The bumper guards can be set to come up for each person that needs them and are automatic, so they immediately go back down for the next bowler. They also have slides for the younger kids which I thought was brilliant!


You know if you talk to the ball it helps it go in the right direction.
And of course you must do a little dance.


He tried to be all serious, it didn't really help much.
Time for a little lunch.
I'm not the best bowler and rarely do I break 100 so I was very proud of my score. I was more impressed that I beat Hank until he told me he didn't try real hard so the kids could beat him. Darn.
Obviously he put forth a little more effort for the second game.

No comments:

Post a Comment