Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Sweet Seasons Corn Maze

I believe we have now been to every corn maze within an hours drive of us. We went to this one possibly one of the first years living here but haven't been back since. While Grandma Sheila and Teresa were here we thought it would be a great opportunity for a nice day trip and a little weekend fun. I was excited because they have expanded so much in the past few years and I couldn't wait to see the sunflower field.

I was quite surprised when I got home and realized I had a bee in my picture, love it!
Got our map and planning our way out. Thank goodness they don't let me do it or we would still be wandering around lost.
Cutter was determined to give it a try.
Grandma Sheila got us from one point to the next and I was amazed at how quickly she did it. You'd never know she had a bad knee and foot.
That's some good looking kids.
A friendly game of tug of war.
Oh how I wish I had taken this picture about 10 seconds later when his feet slipped and he hit the ground. The kids were so proud of themselves.



 



  We couldn't have timed our trip any better, they had a brand new baby pig to see. I have a slight obsession with baby animals and this one certainly didn't disappoint. How sweet is that?!

 








No comments:

Post a Comment