Monday, July 13, 2015

NBMSS Field Trip Fun

Obviously it's been a few months since my last post and even longer than that when this field trip took place. I had couple of people complain that I had not posted anything recently and although finding the time to sit here and do this has been difficult, it's nice knowing someone at least looks at it. This was the field trip Cutter was most excited about this year, a trip to the Marine Science Station. He's been to camp here in the past but an excuse for a day out of school makes it much better.

I can't tell you how much it freaks me out knowing other people have worn these hats. Poor Cutter had his head scrubbed good that night.
Fins Up!
And this is what happens after wearing a crazy hat, crazy hair.
Learning all about sea turtles.
Lunchtime.

They caught a shrimp, they were so proud.


It was a fun and perfect day for a field trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment