Monday, July 20, 2015

4th grade field trip Florida Museum of History and Natural Science

This was our last stop of the day and by far the kids favorite. They have boardwalks throughout the entire park that take you by the animals and exhibits. I would love to make a trip here during cooler weather to bring the entire family.

All of these dinosaurs were made from various car parts and scrap metal.


  A napping black bear.
Florida panther.
 There has been rumor that these have been spotted not only in Navarre, but in my subdivision. That scares the crap out me, these are some huge cats!
Red wolves that were brought here from the refuge in NC, I did ask.
Turkeys.
Always one of my favorites, bald eagles.
  And one of my least favorites, snakes.
And after some lunch and our tour, playtime to end the day before our three hour ride back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment