Thursday, July 16, 2015

4th grade Tallahassee Trip

Each year the 4th grade students at West Navarre Intermediate have their "big" field trip, a three hour ride to visit our state capitol. I wasn't able to chaperone when Tucker went so I was excited to be able to go with Sailor's class. It's a long and exhausting day, leaving at 5:30 in the morning and not getting home until around 6 that evening, but totally worth it.

The kids love the fact they get to ride on big buses with bathrooms. I loved the fact that I got an entire seat to myself at the front of the bus.

My view heading across I-10 that early in the morning, beautiful start to the day.
  The Florida state capitol. 
This is actually the old capitol and the tall building behind it is the new capitol building.

They have tried to redo the old capitol back to it's original appearance.
Downtown Tallahassee.

  Having a seat in the waiting area of the Governors office.
Capitol chapel.
The Supreme Court of Florida

  State Senate.


No comments:

Post a Comment