Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Monster Jam 2015

I've always said if it wasn't for bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all. That changed when I won four tickets to Monster Jam. Seriously, why couldn't I have won something much more exciting, and much more girly?! However, Hank and the boys were thrilled. Sailor and I decided not to go which left them with an extra ticket that they shared with our neighbor. He seriously has only one grandson and like 9 granddaughters, he was a little more than willing to have a "boys night".

I might not have been excited about winning tickets but that sweet face sure made it worth it.
Happiness = a bag of cotton candy.




Love those two goofballs.
  We have an arena entirely too small for the trucks to do anything, but it makes for a great concerts, we haven't had a bad seat yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment