Monday, August 5, 2013

Still Here

We are still here, I promise. I've had a couple of people mention that I'm a little behind on posting and I apologize, however, I feel much better knowing that at least someone looks at the blog and it isn't a waste of time. I got a new computer a couple of months ago and am still trying to figure out how to use it. I recently downloaded some pictures only to not be able to find them after they were downloaded. This old dog learning new tricks is a lot harder than I thought it would be. The good news is that I am finally, ever so slowly, learning where things are and how to use them. The bad news is that it takes me so long that I get frustrated and quit. Hopefully with the start of school just around the corner, my life will get back to a somewhat normal schedule and I will get back to routine postings.

 Only about a month late, but a picture of the kids from the 4th of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment