Friday, June 21, 2013

Eric Paslay

Each year in the spring Navarre Beach has a Funfest and although we were not able to go to the festivities that took place during the day due to ballgames, we decided to take in the concert and fireworks that evening. Eric Paslay was performing and I was a little excited to see him perform. His name may not sound familiar just yet, but I'm pretty sure you know his music. He co-wrote Barefoot Blue Jean Night by Jake Owens, Even If It Breaks Your Heart by the Eli Young Band and a few others which he performed. He sounded great! I sure hope we continue to see and hear him on a regular basis, he is super talented.


As you can see we really had a long day prior to this, I let Cutter go dressed in pirate pants! And nothing completes the evening like funnel cake.

We even got to meet Eric Paslay after his concert. Did I mention he was super tall?!
 This is a video performance I found on you tube of one of his newest songs, Deep As It Is Wide. He wrote this song and Amy Grant recorded it for her newest album with the help of him and Sheryl Crow. It is absolutely beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment