Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Sailor turns 8!

So I'm only a couple of months behind on this one but back in June, yes June, Sailor celebrated her 8th birthday. Her only request this year was a day of bowling with her best friend Cassandra, easy enough. We picked Cassandra up and headed off to the base bowling alley. My parents happened to be in town visiting and I'm not sure who was more excited about bowling, Sailor or dad.

The birthday girl.
Sailor and her best friend, Cassandra.
I'd be willing to bet money that dad was explaining something.
Cutter started his game with the slide but by the second game he wanted to do it all by himself.
They were thrilled when the lights went out for some cosmic bowling.
That's some serious concentration.
Back to the house for cake and presents!
I'm pretty sure they will both hate me for this one day. Sailor was so happy with the present Tucker and Cutter gave her.
And who doesn't love legos, especially girly legos?!

No comments:

Post a Comment