Monday, April 5, 2010

Birthday fun

Although he had already turned 1, we decided to wait and have Cutter's party when we went to NC for spring break. I am so glad we did! Nothing better than to be able to celebrate such a special day with family and friends. I could have spent the entire day watching the little ones play, they were the cutest things ever!


How fabulous were Cutter's cakes?! Amy did an even better job than I could have imagined. I was so happy it brought tears to my eyes. Amy, I can't even begin to tell you how thankful I am for you. Not just for the great job you did on his cake but for your love and friendship. You rock!






I am so thankful to have such wonderful family and friends. You all made this day so special and one that we will never forget. Thank you so much for being a part of it.

2 comments:

  1. We had a blast. Thanks for inviting us and for waiting to celebrate in NC! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that we got to go...it was so much fun!!! Can't wait to see you guys againg soon...maybe we can go to FL!!!

    ReplyDelete