Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The big "1"


Happy Birthday to my sweet baby boy! I think I am still in shock at how quickly the past year has passed. At this time last year, I was at the hospital patiently waiting for Cutter to make his arrival. I am amazed that during the course of just one year he has been able to go from such a tiny, helpless infant to a walking, talking and tantrum throwing little boy. Cutter went this morning for his 1 year well baby appointment and he now weighs 21 lbs exactly and is 30 1/2 inches long. He got 3 shots, which isn't necessarily the best birthday present, but he barely cried and is good for another 3 months. I hate so much that Hank had to miss another 1st birthday (he missed Sailor's also), but Cutter did get a call from him this morning to wish him a Happy Birthday. We are now looking forward to his actual party and being able to celebrate this special day with family and friends.

1 comment:

  1. So precious...I hope and pray that we can get to the party!! Planning on it!!!
    I LOVE his lil outfit...to cute!!

    ReplyDelete