Thursday, April 15, 2010

Welcome Home!

After 7 1/2 months of deployment, Hank finally made it back home safely. When we arrived at the base we were able to see the guys unloading off the plane. We had to wait at the Red Horse compound for them to be transported by bus over to us and then wait for them to turn in their weapons before they were free to meet their families.
The kids waiting not so patiently for the bus to arrive.

Cutter especially liked the flags, broke his heart when I had to take it away from him.


Cutter went to Hank with no problems at all!

5 comments:

  1. Thank the good Lord he is home safely...I am so so happy!!! Tell Hank thank you so much, for all he does....and we can't wait to see him and all of you guys!!! Love yall!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you guys! Much love to you all!XOXO Now hurry back to NC, all of you! Or maybe us Jones' will just come and visit down there! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad Hank is home. God Bless this family and know I am so glad you are mine. Thank you for serving your country so I can have my freedom to worship as I please. Love you Hank.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such wonderful news to have you home safely with your awsome family. Thank you, Hank, for everything you do for our country so that we can have all the freedoms that we probably take for granted. I will continue to keep each of you in my prayers. Thank you again for being filled with courage...Linda Hassell (Brooke Jones's Mom)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We too are sooo Glad to have Hank back on US soil! Just wish it was in NC instead of FL. :(
    We are so proud of you, Hank! God has been good to this family and I pray that He will continue to be. G-ma and I love you guys, see you when we can! Love, G-ma and Aunt Monica

    ReplyDelete