Friday, March 12, 2010

Pajama Day


Today the kids had the option to pay $1 and wear their pajamas to school. The money being raised is going to the Make A Wish foundation. Of course Tucker and Sailor were thrilled at the chance to wear their pj's to school and jumped at the opportunity. I was amazed at the number of kids that came to school in their pajamas and am looking forward to finding out how much they raised.

As you can see, Justin wanted to be included in the picture even if he was outside. It is not unusual for the doorbell to ring at 7 in the morning and Justin and Nathan to be standing looking in the windows. I might have to seriously consider putting up some panels!

1 comment:

  1. The picture of the little boy peeking through the side panel of the door makes me giggle! Too funny! ;) I'd pay a $1 a day to wear my pj's all day long!

    ReplyDelete