Thursday, October 8, 2015

Busted Wrench Garage

Another stop along the way was in Gulfport, Mississippi at the Busted Wrench Garage. I did research on some places to stop along the way that might interest everyone, but most importantly were either free or cheap. This one was in the category of FREE! This is one man's personal collection of cars, trucks and boats. Hank was in heaven and I spent just about every minute praying Cutter wouldn't bump or hit something.

I would gladly take this one off his hands if he needed to part with something.


Or this one. I have to blame my dad for my love of older corvettes.

They do allow children to climb in the jeep and play, which Cutter loved.
This car was used in some movie and of course I don't remember which one.


 
The kids got to see what a jukebox was and I could tell they weren't that impressed.




No comments:

Post a Comment