Tuesday, August 19, 2014

First day of School

I know I have plenty of other things I still need to get busy and post, but the first day of school was yesterday and I wanted to get this posted before the end of the school year and I forgot. It's hard to believe that summer break is already over, it always goes by entirely too fast. Cutter was the one most anxious for the start of the new year, mainly because he couldn't wait to ride the school bus. And for the first time, quite possibly in their entire lives, Hank was home to watch them leave for school and get home!

 Cutter, Kindergarten, age 5
Sailor, 4th grade, age 9
Tucker, 9th grade, age 14
And no first day would be complete without pictures with our Morgan. Enjoy this one, because it's a rare occasion to get a good one of these two goofballs.
And there you go, back to normal.
All ready for a new year!
No fear, no tears. My baby is off to kindergarten.


 
That is the look of pure happiness after a great first day!
That is the look of a 9 year old with lots of attitude who did not want her mom taking pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment