Friday, February 21, 2014

Crazy Daisy

Since Daisy has been known to get out of our yard a couple of times since we've lived here, I'm a little paranoid about making sure she is still in the yard most of the time. During the holidays I spend a lot of time in our storage building in the back yard as that is where my wrapping station is. One morning while doing quite a bit of running back and forth trying to wrap presents, I realized that Daisy hadn't been following me. I immediately went into panic mode and went to yelling for her. As I happened to walk by the kids swing set, I noticed Daisy standing in the top of it. My first thought was how did she get up there, which was quickly replaced with how is she going to get down. It didn't take long for her to answer the last question for me, she came down the rock wall and jumped. I'm so thankful for cell phone cameras because I know Hank would have never believed me on this one without picture proof. I fully expect the unexpected with the kids most days, guess that applies to our dogs too!



No comments:

Post a Comment