Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Christmas 2013 ~ random pics

I'm only a little over a month late on getting these posted, but after the past week I'm feeling pretty good about getting anything posted at all. Between the freak ice storm that hit (I live in Florida, we shouldn't have ice storms) and Tucker having the flu, I feel like chaos had moved in for the long haul. All the kids are back to school today, Tucker included, so for the first time in an entire week, I have the house to myself today.

 Each of the kids has their own tree in their bedrooms, they love decorating them themselves.

 

The kids were a little stressed that we didn't get to see Santa as early in the season as we normally do. Cutter was especially panicky that he wouldn't get his list to him in time.
 
And of course we always have a little playtime after a visit to Santa.
Each year since we moved here we have made our trip to Destin to the Bass Pro Shop to visit with Santa. This is the center area to that mall. I could sit here for hours and watch the tree and listen to the music, it's wonderful.
Sailor getting in a little holiday cooking, sausage balls.
Finally, what they've been waiting for...presents! 
I think she was a little excited with her boots.
I couldn't resist posting this one, not so much for her gift but for the fabulous job I'm apparently not doing as a mom teaching her some manners.
Cutter loves his switch n go dino's.

For the first time I actually got to wake my kids up Christmas morning, it was payback for all the Christmas' that they've been waking us up at all hours.
As you can tell, Sailor isn't exactly a morning person.
Not awake and completely confused.
After she finally woke up some and went through everything, she promptly started a little reading.
Cutter couldn't wait to get his table together and start building.

Tucker could hardly wait to get out on the water, regardless of the weather.




No comments:

Post a Comment