Thursday, May 31, 2012

Unusual visitor

Last week while Teresa was visiting we had a very unusual visitor. While sitting down to eat lunch, Teresa noticed something standing at our backdoor. When they told me to come look, I just assumed it was a snake or lizard as we seem to have those visit quite regularly. I have to say I was shocked to see a ferret standing and scratching to get in the house. Hank went out to the shed and got Minnie's old carrier and caught it. It has been extremely hot out lately and I couldn't leave him outside, they are not outdoor animals, not to mention that we have hawks and eagles that circle our yards. Turns out he lives right next door to us. We hardly ever see those particular neighbors so I had no idea they had ferrets. We are just thankful that we found his owners and he was returned home!

 Seriously, who finds a ferret at their door?!
Cutter was rather amazed. He spent quite a bit of time talking to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment