Monday, May 21, 2012

Easter, Navarre style

I know these are a little late, especially considering that we are getting ready for the start of summer, but I take pictures with my phone and then forget to download them to the computer. Easter Sunday was a beautiful day, and one of the few that we and some of our other friends were all free for the day. We packed some snacks and some toys and spent the afternoon at the beach.

 Yes, it really is that beautiful here. It's okay to be a little jealous.
 We often find the leftovers of engagements and weddings on the beach, Sailor was so excited to find this big heart lined with rose petals.
We took a blow up boat we had, and even the big girls had a good time.
I'm pretty sure he's digging a hole although I'm not real sure why.
Morgan buried Tucker then tried to cover him with silly string.
Poor Leann, I think Cutter ate everything she brought! He especially loved the strawberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment