Thursday, February 16, 2012

Blake Shelton

Hank and I don't often go out without the kids so we were both pretty excited for a night out to see Blake Shelton. This was also our first visit to the Pensacola Civic Center. It isn't a very large venue which made it that much better in my opinion, I don't think there is a bad seat anywhere.

 Justin Moore opened for Blake Shelton and although I was familiar with several of his songs, I was introduced to a few others that I really enjoyed.


Blake Shelton!


I loved the two of them performing together.



This song is by far one of my absolute favorite's right now. I recorded with my phone so it isn't the best quality. I also have yet to figure out how to enlarge the size of the video so it's easier to view, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment