Monday, August 29, 2011

Parasailing

Teresa and her mom flew down at the end of July to stay with us for a few days. One of the things Teresa wanted to do while here was go parasailing. I was certainly game! That was something I had always wanted to do and you certainly can't get much better than the beautiful waters of Destin. We left my mother in law and the kids home as Sailor was running a slight fever that morning and Teresa and I headed off to Destin. I have to say we couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day, sunny, hot and gorgeous blue water. While waiting for the boat we got to watch a mama duck and her babies, so sweet!

Our view of the harbor while waiting to leave.
Here we go!
We were the only ones to see fish and dolphins while up in the air.

A little dip to cool us off.
And back to the boat for our landing.
A couple of the nice boats parked in the harbor.



1 comment: