Friday, June 3, 2011

Powerhouse Math

Each year Tucker's school has a Powerhouse Math competition for each grade. They offer a competition for individuals as well as groups. Tucker competed in both events for the 5th grade. For the individual competition he didn't place but for the group competition his group came in 3rd place. His pod (three classes that rotate between teachers) swept the entire competition by having the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place students in both events. We are very proud of him!

1 comment:

  1. My son just won for the 3rd grade classes at West Navarre Intermediate! Both individual and team! I was trying to pass along some information to the grandparents when I give them the good news and there isn't much. I found this blog post when I Googled "Powerhouse Math". :-)

    My son brought home a similar medal, and a trophy for the individual competition.

    ReplyDelete