Thursday, May 26, 2011

Mothers Day at the beach

For Mothers Day my kids let me do one of my favorite things, go to the beach. I think they enjoy it as much as I do. We waited and went later in the afternoon when the crowds had cleared out and pretty much ended up having the beach to ourselves. Tucker and Sailor would spend hours running up and down the beach if they could and Cutter is perfectly happy sitting in the sand getting dirty. Me and my truck are very thankful for the showers at the state park!



One of the rare times where they aren't fighting.

Cutter loves nothing more than to sit and dig in the sand.

Looks can be very deceiving, they were trying really hard to push the other one into the water.
I love this picture, notice his facial expression!


No comments:

Post a Comment