Monday, April 25, 2011

Newest Address

I finally have a new address for Hank. He is at his newest base and working on getting settled as much as possible. I honestly don't know how long he will be there, it sounds like he may be there to do his job and then move on to another base. We no longer have the ability to skype, was nice while it lasted, but he does still have internet and email access, so feel free to email him. He may not be able to respond as his time is limited but I'm sure he would enjoy hearing from anyone. He has assured me he will take pictures of the various bases he visits but most likely won't be able to email home due to lack of time and internet connections. I guess we will all have to wait until he gets home to see where he is and what he's doing.

Msgt Hank Reynolds
Red Horse/Spin Boldak
APO AE 09355

Reynolds_Hank@Yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment