Sunday, April 10, 2011

Bourbon Street & Jackson Square

While the boys were touring the World War II museum, we drove around and did a little sightseeing. There was absolutely no place to park as spring break was in full swing but we were able to drive down the main streets and still catch a few interesting sights.
There is a guy in the middle of that crowd and some serious "dirty dancing" going on. So glad Sailor fell asleep!
I've promised Hank one of those beers when he gets home.
You really do see anything and everything on Bourbon St.
The architecture and buildings are simply amazing and beautiful.

I guess he's waiting on someone to play a game with him.
He was really playing music with that thing.
I don't even have words for this one.
I'm not sure what the dress code is for an event like that!

1 comment:

  1. I was about 11 weeks pregnant the last time I was on Bourbon St. I had to find another street real quick or I was going to hurl from the odor! :) Sure are lots of cool (and not so cool) things to see there though!

    ReplyDelete