Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Growing up


My little man is growing up way too fast. He cut his 4th tooth yesterday, one of his front top teeth. We also saw him pull up on the loveseat to a standing position. I could not believe what I was seeing, but he did it twice! Of course I'm very proud of him but somehow all I was able to do was cry. I hate that Hank isn't here to witness these milestones with us, that seems to make it that much harder. Cutter is starting to get the hang of crawling on his hands and knees, can do it if he takes his time and goes slow but if he is in a hurry he will drop to his belly and take off. He is doing great with his eating, luckily we have not come across anything yet that he has refused, I'm so proud of him. For the past two nights he has only gotten up once during the night. I sure hope this trend will continue, if he won't sleep all night, then this sure beats getting up 2 and 3 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment