Saturday, August 29, 2009

Deployment time again


Once again it is deployment time for Hank. I know it seems like he spends as much time gone as he does home, but it comes with the job I suppose. His bags are packed and I guess we are as ready as can be possible. Tucker seems to be handling things well, Cutter is still to small to realize what is going on, and Sailor seems to be the one having a hard time this go around. Of course we know that time will help make things better and before we know it he will be back home again. We are hoping for a spring return but it is the military so nothing is ever set in stone. We don't know how much access he will have this go around so I will do my best to keep everyone posted of what he is up to. Hoping to find the camera before he leaves so he'll be able to take pictures, we all love seeing what he's doing and where he's been. Please keep him in your prayers and we will all be seeing him sometime next year!

1 comment: