Tuesday, August 25, 2009

4th grader

Yesterday was Tucker's first day of school. Hard to believe he is now in the 4th grade, he is getting so old (as am I). Hank and I had really worried about how he would handle the move and starting a new school since he has gone to the same one since kindergarten but he seems to have done great! Luckily Hank got off work early yesterday so we were both able to be here to greet him when he got off the bus. He told us lots of things about the day and seemed eager to go again this morning. We are so thankful he seems to be adjusting well and are looking forward to a great school year.

2 comments:

  1. Aww!! So glad he did well! I know how it was for me the first day of school when we moved to Columbia. I'm sure everyone loves him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad he seems to be liking it so far!! Thinking of you guys often! XOXO

    ReplyDelete