Thursday, July 14, 2016

Zoo Trip

In May when Hanks parents were visiting, his mom said one of the things she wanted to do was go to the zoo. In all her visits here, she had never been and wanted to check it out. So off to the zoo we went. We got there first thing before the crowds and before the heat of the day because the zoo on a hot day is miserable. We had a great visit and all the animals were up and moving about.

Everyone loves feeding the giraffes, except me. I think they are nice to look at but that's about it.


Cutters first time feeding them, I was quite surprised.

This picture cracked me up, both of them were looking at the camera for me!
Another place I can't stand, the bird house. I can handle snakes over the birds. And they are all flying at you, it's terrifying! I had an entire group come towards me and I was the only adult trying to hide.

 
Sailor would get a group of birds and then give her sticks to smaller kids to hold, so sweet.
 
Baby peacocks roaming the areas.
  The baby gorilla busy at play while his mom naps in the shade.



No comments:

Post a Comment