Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Wild Horse Adventure Tours

Since we were planning a trip to NC for spring break, and the kids don't often find visiting family the most exciting thing to do, I was determined to find something "fun" to do while there. While researching for some things we've never done, I came across the wild horse tour. The kids have never been for a ride on the beach and certainly never seen wild horses. Little did I know when I booked this trip that it would be freezing cold temperatures and rainy. Seriously.

You have know idea the relief I felt when we pulled up and the tops were on the trucks.


Cutter was so excited to drive on the beach.
Cold, rainy and super windy too. Lovely.
  We did get a beautiful tour of the northern outer banks. I had no clue how many people lived off the paved roads.
Halfway through the tour the sun finally tried to appear. And sadly, this was the only horse to be seen.



The tour guide said due to the weather they had not seen any horses in several days, we were lucky to see him.
We may have only seen one horse, but we all enjoyed the tour and I would definitely recommend it. Perhaps just on a warmer day.

No comments:

Post a Comment