Friday, April 18, 2014

Old friends

I will be the first to admit I am not the most organized person in the world, more like semi hoarder status. However, every once in awhile my saving everything brings a smile to my face. I recently came across about five rolls of film that had never been developed. It was like finding buried treasure. All the pictures were from 2005 when Sailor was a baby and both my grandparents were living. I literally stood in Walmart and cried as I went through the photos. These are two of the treasured pictures that were on those rolls of film. Tucker and Morgan were both 5 years old in these pictures, they are now 13 and just registered for high school. Some friendships last a lifetime!

Seriously, could they both be any cuter?!
Almost exactly 8 years later. I believe they have changed just a little. 

No comments:

Post a Comment