Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Zoo trip

Back in November, Cutter got to go on his very first field trip. I don't think he could have been more excited. That morning started out extremely cold and windy, it was rather miserable to begin with, but once the sun got out good it started warming right up.

Ready to go!
This is the first time we've been to the zoo that Cutter showed any interest in feeding the animals at all. I was so proud. He even fed the giraffe but since I had to hold him up to reach, I didn't get a single picture.

 
This little guy was free to roam around and he followed Cutter for quite some time, he was the cutest little thing.
Cutter and his friend ready for the train ride.
  




My very own little monkey!
Cutter loved the bears and talked all about Mr Skippy taking him to see the bears in Columbia.
Cutter was not near as excited as I was to see this little joey pop its head out from its moms pouch, adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment