Monday, December 16, 2013

SMSgt Reynolds

On October 31, Hank was promoted to the rank of SMSgt. He has worked very hard for this promotion, and although we found out about it back in the spring, it took until now for him to finally be able to put it on. I checked the kids out of school so they could attend as it could quite possibly be the last promotion of his military career and it's a pretty big deal.

Being recognized by the Colonel.

 Normally the new stripes are "tacked" on by punching them, Hank's boss decided to make it a little more fun for the kids. Cutter could not have been more excited.
I think they got just a little carried away. I'm pretty sure Hank won't forget the day he added those stripes to his uniform.
  They even had stripes made for the kids.
 And just so Hank knows who is really in charge, I now have my very own stripe as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment