Monday, July 23, 2012

Navarre High c/o 2012

First let me apologize for not posting a single thing in quite some time. Apparently when the kids got out of school I took the whole "summer vacation" phrase literally. We have just a few weeks left before school starts back so I'm trying to get myself back on some sort of schedule so *fingers crossed* that things will start to get posted again a little more regularly.

 At the beginning of June we had the honor of attending Sarah Beth's graduation from Navarre High. We have known the Marquis family for a lot of years now and it honestly brought me to tears knowing she is old enough to graduate. We are so proud of what she has accomplished and can't wait to see what her college years hold for her!

The extremely proud parents!
 Graduation was held in Pensacola at the Civic Center. It sure beat the heck out of graduating on a hot football field like I did. Plenty of seating, no dealing with how many tickets each family is given and most importantly, air conditioning!
 The graduate.
 I love these girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment