Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Atlanta - Coca Cola

After we finished at the Aquarium, we walked over to Coca Cola. I'm a huge Coke fan, especially the glass bottle ones, something about the bottle just makes them taste better. I always loved knowing I could go in Uncle Larry's store and find them, it was such a rare treat. I don't know if the kids found the history of Coca Cola quite as interesting as Hank and I did, but they still had a good time. 

I loved all the old signs.
They have a section where you can sample different Coca Cola products from other countries, my kids thought this was pretty neat. I'm amazed at what some countries believe tastes good. One drink we tried tasted like you were drinking mouthwash!
A little hard to read but this bottle states that Coke is a tonic used to treat headache and exhaustion, sounds good to me!



Sailor was the only one willing to meet the Coke polar bear, and she was quite excited about it.
At the end of the tour each person gets a glass bottled Coke.
Only my kids would want their picture taken with the recycling bin!

No comments:

Post a Comment