Wednesday, January 18, 2012

New Years Day 2012

When we finally were able to drag ourselves out of bed New Years Day we decided a trip to the beach would be the perfect way to start the New Year out. We couldn't have asked for more perfect weather, it was absolutely gorgeous. I can only hope the rest of the year will be as good as the first day of it.


I know my kids are growing (because they are eating us out of the house) but I can really see a growth spurt hitting Tucker right now. He is definitely shooting upwards, still not an ounce of fat on him though.


I'm pretty sure if Andy would make shorts and visors Hank would never have to clothes shop again.
 Trying to leave most of the sand at the beach rather than bringing it home with us.

1 comment:

  1. They are all so precious, and Cutter's smile just made my rainy day!! Miss yall

    ReplyDelete