Friday, March 4, 2011

Audubon Zoo, New Orleans

Sunday after a fabulous breakfast at The Camellia Grill, we headed over to the Audubon Zoo to hopefully walk off all the food we just consumed. I have been to a couple of different zoos, the NC zoo included, and I honestly think this was by far the most beautiful zoo I've ever been too! Tootsie, who has lived in New Orleans for 10 years, had never been to the zoo as a tourist so I am thrilled that she went and spent the day with us. We had such a great time!

The black bears who apparently were enjoying the beautiful weather with a nap!
I love raccoons, they are so cute and playful.
No it isn't fake, and no he isn't dead. He was honestly napping like this.

The two cutest little boys in the entire zoo!


Cheese!
I know it's probably the nastiest thing in the entire zoo but Cutter thought the trash cans were a lot of fun.
The gorillas were all in full posing mode.
This one sat like this and watched all the people taking his picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment