Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 5, Sea World

After our 4 days at the various Disney Parks, we spent the next day at Sea World. I love Sea World, I could spend days there. The dolphins are my favorite. I am always amazed at how beautiful they are and how graceful they can swim, especially to be the size they are. We were a little disappointed in the show by the killer whales, but they are still amazing mammals.

We got to feed the dolphins. One of my most favorite things of all times!
Notice how he/she closes its eye when being touched, I love it.

I know the picture is a little blurry, but I was so proud of Cutter for feeding them.
The newest addition to the Shamu family, so sweet!

They are feeding the sharks. Tucker was a little disappointed that he couldn't get closer to feed them, I see a future in the marine sciences.


One of the dolphins in the dolphin nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment