Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Life in Navarre

In case I haven't mentioned it to any of you, I love my life! The military could not have stationed us at a more perfect base. We have absolutely loved living here and I thought I would share a few of the many reasons why. This afternoon when the kids got home from school we all loaded up and headed over to the beach. The sun was shining, not a cloud in the sky, and the temp was about 60. I love the beach anytime of year but it is especially great right now with hardly anyone out there. The kids love to pick up seashells (or "sheshells" as Sailor calls them), chase birds and just run and play. Today we had the pleasure of watching a group of guys skimboarding, and they were pretty impressive. You can also see the progress to our local fishing pier. The old one had been damaged by a series of hurricanes and the new one has an anticipated completion date of April or May of this year. Hank and Tucker are both hoping to spend many fun filled days out there fishing.







4 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful...I can't wait to come and visit this summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photographs! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! Sure do wish I was there with you guys right about now... It's 28 degrees at my house and snowing... Have I told you lately that I am not a fan of cold weather? KC said it best when he said "no better time for Mexico"... love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are really great action shots. you are quite good at making the birds sit still. :|

    ReplyDelete